Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pass.


Today is part 29 of a 30 day commitment. To read about how I am blogging to change my life please read here first.

So tonight is night 29. Only one more day left. I know that there are bunch of people reading and I made a promise to post every day. I have been sitting at my computer for the last 45 minutes.

I am in a bad mood. It doesn't matter why, I'd rather not get into it. That's just the point. I can't seem to get anything out of my mind that is not negative right now. I refuse to sit here and pour out negativity. I know that tomorrow I will see all the opportunities around me again. Maybe then I'll type the post that I wanted to. For tonight, I'm going to take a pass.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But you wrote SOMETHING. Even if it was just to tell us you're in a bad mood. You WROTE. Still a success, even if not what you were intending it to be...