Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly Summary - January 31 - February 6



1-31-2011
Monday AM - 7 Miles (1 hour).
Ran on the treadmill at 8:35 pace.  Still working on easy running to keep ankle safe.  Feels super easy, like I'm not even working out.  Was supposed to do Strength Workout, but in a rush to get to work.

2-1-2011
Tuesday AM - 6 Miles (51:33 min).
Treadmill.  Easy and boring.  Watching "Weeds" on Netflix.  Love that show.

2-2-2011
Wednesday - 15 Miles (2 hours 8 min)
Ran at St.Pauls School with my friend Ron who is training for Boston.  The track is a .10 mile track.  We did 150 laps. Ron feels it is easier than the treadmill.  Ron's going through a tough time in his life.  I enjoyed our conversation and being there for him.  I have so many friends that have helped me when I was in a tough place its nice to be the one who can listen.  Ran in my Five Fingers for the entire 15 miles.  Felt great.  Nice track surface.  Felt very easy and relaxed.

2-3-2011
Thursday - 7 Miles (1 Hour)
Treadmill. My notes say "Feels great running so easy on the treadmill"

2-4-2011
Friday - 12 Miles (1:43)
Treadmill.  More watching "Weeds" on Netflix.

2-5-2011
Saturday - 7 Miles (1 Hour)
Treadmill - Warm up for workout
45 minutes Strength Training on Bowflex machine.  Also did push ups and sit ups.

2-6-2011
Sunday - 20.06 Miles (3:12:05 - 9:34 pace)
Snowmobile Trails.   Did not want to run this morning.  Overdressed and was sweating a bunch.  Ended up being a great run, but tiring as the snowmobile trails were pretty soft and sucked the life out of me.  Brought my flip cam and took some videos.

Totals
74.1 Miles
10.54 Hours running

It was a great week for me.  My training went well and we are super busy at the shop.  One very interesting thing happened to me.  On Tuesday I attended a seminar on becoming a public speaker and ended up getting invited to give a motivational speech later this month.  I will give more details here on my blog as I get them. I am really looking forward to it!

No comments: