Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Time to get Motivated!!


On Thursday, March 8th at 7PM I will be speaking as part of the "March Forth 2012" Motivation-a-thon.  Once a year Jigsaw Consulting holds a unique event here in NH.  To help combat the winter blues, they have a uplifting, informational, or motivational speaker every hour starting at 8am and going until 9pm.

Last year I was invited to speak, even though I am not a professional speaker.  I spoke about how there are many people who influence your life, but only one person who can change it, you.  I had a great time and it was well received.  It was an honor to be invited back this year.

This year the name of my talk is "Chasing the Almighty Buck is Keeping You Poor (How Finding My Primary Aim Changed My Life)".  I will be expanding on my last blog post "For Love or Money" and talking specifically about how waiting until you have enough money to do what you want with your life is preventing you from living the life that you want.  If you are a business owner or thinking about opening a business it will particularly relevant, but hopefully anybody there should be able to find something interesting.


It's a day filled with positive messages, featuring twelve presentations (a new one at the top of each hour). 
This event is FREE! All speakers are donating their time to raise awareness and donations for Chamberlin House (home of Woman's Club of Concord). 


1 comment:

leeapeea said...

Sounds like a great event. I know your words will motivate those listening. :-)